The North Pacific Gyre will likely deliver radioactive plumes from Japan to the US West Coast beginning in April of this year. Scientists have determined that radioisotope concentrations in the Pacific Ocean are projected to be below the US EPA’s … Continue reading
- March 27th, 2014 How will radiation from the Fukushima disaster affect marine life?
- March 26th, 2014 What is the connection between The United States and Japan?
- March 25th, 2014 What Happened on March 11, 2011?
- March 24th, 2014 Why do we use radioactive elements as a source of energy?
- March 17th, 2014 Five Ways to Best Avoid Shark Encounters
- March 4th, 2014 Prepping Plumes for Spring!
- February 14th, 2014 Sold! Hermit Crab snags new Real Estate on Captiva Island.
- February 5th, 2014 What’s up with those Whelks?
- January 24th, 2014 Double Creature Feature!